Can i run good graphics game

Solution
No, it's a 3 year old budget CPU and with no add-on video card, nothing with "good graphics" will be playable.

Although that depends on exactly what you mean by "good graphics game". Some people thing plants vs zombies is great graphically, and it's not very demanding.

MADVIU

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
It depends on the games, but with the internal graphics of the Pentium, no, I would say that you would not have too fun of a time on the larger and more demanding games. Perhaps lower demanding games, I have the same CPU in a desktop, and it pushes through a few games, granted on lower quality settings.

In the grand scheme of things, it is not a very good "gaming" setup.

Sergioelectroids

Honorable
Feb 21, 2016

I would hate running a game at around 15fps or lower. So basically maybe older title or you can buy a graphics card that might be able to run some games a little faster, but I would just recommend you back away from gaming until you can get a graphics card or mainly a computer. If you really want to play games then try CPU overclock but It's not worth the risk of damaging your CPU. Good luck on finding a game though!

No, it's a 3 year old budget CPU and with no add-on video card, nothing with "good graphics" will be playable.

Although that depends on exactly what you mean by "good graphics game". Some people thing plants vs zombies is great graphically, and it's not very demanding.

Solution