Question can i run gt 710

StarTanJawi

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
thanks for your reply the price of 1050 its too expensive for me im looking for low budget carder under 100 dollar with good performance and compatible with my computer.

i would appreciate your help.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
thanks for your reply the price of 1050 its too expensive for me im looking for low budget carder under 100 dollar with good performance and compatible with my computer.

i would appreciate your help.

What specifically are you trying to get your PC to do with a GT 710 that you're not doing now? A GT 710 is a non-gaming GPU mostly intended for making it so that people can see the desktop. It's essentially a GPU for office PCs.

Dec 26, 2018
if you want something under $100 i would say a gt 1030 or an rx 550/560 would probably do fine you can find them on ebay for under that usally or a used rx 460 aswell for $60 also on ebay if you get lucky some sellers are listing even rx 570's for $80 but you need a 6 pin power pin im pretty sure

StarTanJawi

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
thanks you guys for share your opinions

What specifically are you trying to get your PC to do with a GT 710 that you're not doing now? A GT 710 is a non-gaming GPU mostly intended for making it so that people can see the desktop. It's essentially a GPU for office PCs.

i said 710 as a suggestion i don't want run big games im just need run low games with good graphic when recording for exemple my intel graphic when i start recording gta vice city fps drop to 23-18 it annoying me

i would recommend getting a $50-$60 graphics card and another 4 gigs of ram

thanks for your idea i'll add buy another 4 giga but for grahpic as i know nvidia work well then amd correct me if i wrong !

For that older system, nVidia 750 Ti would be good, the newer cards may not work due to the older BIOS and OEM motherboard. Even a 750Ti may have issues if the PCIe slot does not provide the full spec of the power.

yes exactly that what im looking need graphic card compatible with my computer and run low games with good graphic during recording .