[SOLVED] Can i run RGB fans without RGB??

Hi,i have a RAIDMAX NEON RGB case which has 3 fans at the front which are all wired to a single MOLEX cable which is perfect for me.My problem is that every single fan has its own RGB cable which i need to connect to my motherboard for the RGB to work.Since i have only 1x4 pin header on my motherboard for additional fan i can only plugg in 1 rgb cable so that leaves me with 2 fans not "RGB-ing".So if i only plugg in the fans to a single MOLEX cable will they just work as fans?
I dont mind the rgb not working ill buy a splitter later on,but do the fans need rgb to just work as fans?

I plan on buying a rear exhaust fan so i will be connecting that fan to the 1x4pin header on my mobo.So the 3 rgb fans will need a fan splitter i quess?
Please tell me what its called since i dont want to buy a different thing :)

No, the fans will spin quite well without the light show being powered. They'll work with just the Molex power, just not lit.
Thank you,thats the answer i was hopping for.Would you believe me if i told you i bought the case back in december and i was scared for the fans not working since i dont have the pins required on the mobo.Thanks again :)
Also do you know the name of the thing i need for my rgb fans to be lit up?