can i run the latest games?

Supratim_9

Reputable
Jan 4, 2016
with 4gb ram on core 2 duo e7500@2.93ghz and with gtx 960 2gb zotac card,can i run all the latest games(fifa 16,black ops 3,ghost reacon wildlands,rainbow six siege,etc)?pls tell me its very urgent.....

Solution
Hmm its hard to say but with that CPU its going to have a hard time with current gen games. Did that pc come with GPU or did you install it because I don't know if that GPU would really be able to open up with that CPU coupled with it.

If you are going to game a lot get an i5, if your a casual gamer get an i3.

I have an i5 4460 and it the most used i5 across desktop users and rightfully so as it can hold up again pretty much all AAA games within reason. It's great if your multi tasking on the desktop, especially if you have a SSD as having one of thought's is like having another CPU due to its read speed.
Hmm its hard to say but with that CPU its going to have a hard time with current gen games. Did that pc come with GPU or did you install it because I don't know if that GPU would really be able to open up with that CPU coupled with it.

If you are going to game a lot get an i5, if your a casual gamer get an i3.

I have an i5 4460 and it the most used i5 across desktop users and rightfully so as it can hold up again pretty much all AAA games within reason. It's great if your multi tasking on the desktop, especially if you have a SSD as having one of thought's is like having another CPU due to its read speed.

Solution