Can i run these games

Filip Trusk

Reputable
Jan 20, 2015
Hello. I want to know if im able to run this games on 1080p high/ultra. My pc specs are:
CPU: AMD FX 8320 3.5 GHZ
GPU: AMD R9 290 XFX BLACK EDITION 4GB
8 GB RAM 1600 MHZ. PLS HELP.
Games are: Call of duty aw, dead space 2,3 crysis2,3 amazing spiderman1,2 assassins creed unity alan wake, alan wake americans nightmare, batman arkham serials, mafia 2, resident evil 6, l.a noire,watch dogs,evil within, gta V.

Solution
You should be able to run all of them on high at least, you might get a slight drop in fps on ultra.

If you take GTA V as an example, as it is highly anticipated partly due to the demanding and beatiful graphics, then you hit the recommended requirements fairly well, if not over.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V

Your AMD FX 8320 is better than the Core i5-3470 3.2GHz by a slight mark.
Your AMD R9 290 XFX is well above many other mid range graphics cards and so shouldnt struggle.
Also, 8gb is generally enough for every game out there these days.

Dont expect high FPS playing at these settings though, you may recieve 30-40 fps rather than a potential 60. However, this will be barely...

Owen Perry

Reputable
Nov 4, 2014
You should be able to run all of them on high at least, you might get a slight drop in fps on ultra.

If you take GTA V as an example, as it is highly anticipated partly due to the demanding and beatiful graphics, then you hit the recommended requirements fairly well, if not over.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=1308&game=Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V

Your AMD FX 8320 is better than the Core i5-3470 3.2GHz by a slight mark.
Your AMD R9 290 XFX is well above many other mid range graphics cards and so shouldnt struggle.
Also, 8gb is generally enough for every game out there these days.

Dont expect high FPS playing at these settings though, you may recieve 30-40 fps rather than a potential 60. However, this will be barely noticable and, in any case, the xbox one and ps4 are locked at 30 and dont have the capacity to run games on ultra, so you should be happy with that!

Happy Gaming

Solution

TRENDING THREADS