Question can i run this ram on my laptop?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Where's that picture from?

Crucial's website will run you through a list of compatible parts for you if you search your laptop model there.

Id try keep to the same speed and timings for best results. Mixing CL 13 & 17 ram may not work or give stability issues.

Reactions: ansers
Jul 7, 2020
Where's that picture from?

Crucial's website will run you through a list of compatible parts for you if you search your laptop model there.

Id try keep to the same speed and timings for best results. Mixing CL 13 & 17 ram may not work or give stability issues.
Im not in a country that i cant buy directly from Crucial official website... therefore i took a photo from website that is selling the ram...
U think there is absolutely no possibility that i can run it? I looked everywhere but couldn't find a ram with a matched speed and CL and also my laptop model is X555BP. You think what should i do?
And also when i see my laptops ram upgrades in Crucial websites ram CLs are 17,19 and 22 And it says guaranteed compatible! is it something to do with single or dual channel?

Last edited:

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I meant to use Crucial's site as reference, not to necessarily buy from.

Crucial lists 2400 CL17 as compatible so they've actually tested it with your laptop.

Should run dual channel with 2400 downclocking to match the 1866 module.

Reactions: ansers
Jul 7, 2020
I meant to use Crucial's site as reference, not to necessarily buy from.

Crucial lists 2400 CL17 as compatible so they've actually tested it with your laptop.

Should run dual channel with 2400 downclocking to match the 1866 module.
Should i downclock it myself ? Or is it automatic?
And i was reading articles they were saying that CAS latency has to match but how this 17CL suppose to work with 13CL ?