Can I run TitanFall?

jakobjoe

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
I have a laptop, majority well above the requirements such as 8GB ram.

However the only thing lacking is my graphics card, it has an Intel HD Graphics 4000, which I've heard sometimes won't even open the game. I have a PC also (can't remember specs atm), but it needs formatting and whatnot right now.

Or I could go with the alternative, my Xbox One.

Thanks.

Solution
You will be able to run the game.

345juoz.jpg

Hello man

Honorable

HD graphics will run it...... but on low settings. It is not a slow processor, as long as your RAM is fast (iGPUs are dependent on system RAM, except the Iris Pro chip) 1600Mhz is standard. With 8GB of RAM and 2.5Ghz+ processor speed, the game should be playable, considering my friends crappy single slot Radeon has equal-lesser performance, and he plays the game.

jakobjoe

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014

Thanks, haha.

Was wondering which system to get it on. Much cheaper on PC. Bit expensive on console for a game with no single player.

Mine, it sounds cooler. Haha. Did you put it on minimum?

Nathan Willis

Reputable
Mar 15, 2014

Yes, I came across the site and was surprised it worked.

jakobjoe

Reputable
Apr 8, 2014
Yeah, that's my issue. I only have one game on my XB1 atm, in fact it's still sealed and been in the house for 2 weeks (was considering PS4). I think my PC is okay GPU wise, and the other specs are okay, but I gotta sort it out first.

For this laptop I've only been playing games like LoL, and DotA 2 really, so the GPU was never a problem.