[SOLVED] Can I sell pc games?

Aug 15, 2019
I have downloaded battlefield V from origins a year ago But I didn't like it. Can I sell it now?
I am asking because it isn't a Cd but I downloaded it from origins. I will even give my origins account if needed cuz I dont have other games in it.

Solution
yup
selling your origins account is the way tho
and.. not many people will buy it unless its a very good deal or you know what marketplaces to sell in.

usually people who sell and buy these kinds of accounts are in deep markets like...
mcm. (yes. it stands for minecraft market. im serious. people will buy this kinda stuff there)

you should try looking for people in all sorts of places but yeah, giving away the origins account is the only way.
yup
selling your origins account is the way tho
and.. not many people will buy it unless its a very good deal or you know what marketplaces to sell in.

usually people who sell and buy these kinds of accounts are in deep markets like...
mcm. (yes. it stands for minecraft market. im serious. people will buy this kinda stuff there)

you should try looking for people in all sorts of places but yeah, giving away the origins account is the only way.

Solution

Wolfshadw

Titan
EA Terms of Service

Specifically:

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:
Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.

Just a heads up.

-Wolf sends

^ Yep, you "can" do it if you want to give people you user name and password to logon to your account, which is not a good idea at all, and that account may end up being banned by the company if they find something odd happening.

You give someone you logon info and your other info is there, email address, whatever else is in there also, saved payment info, etc...