[SOLVED] Can i solder an ssd m.2 or repair the component?

Dec 6, 2019
Hello (sorry my English is little bit weird), I have an ssd m.2 and I broke the component (idk what is that, just see the picture)
3-F112905-DD1-C-4796-87-B8-88-CDBBC6963-B.jpg

That mini box is gone, can I repair it? Or what should I do?
Thankyou

Solution
You won't get an RMA, for sure since it's damage induced by the end user. You might be able to solder it on but if you don't know what you're doing and due to the very miniature nature of the components on the M.2 SSD, the chances of you ruining more than just the soldering are going to be high.

Lutfij

Titan
You won't get an RMA, for sure since it's damage induced by the end user. You might be able to solder it on but if you don't know what you're doing and due to the very miniature nature of the components on the M.2 SSD, the chances of you ruining more than just the soldering are going to be high.

Solution
Dec 6, 2019

Ah I see, thankyou ^^