Question Can I somehow connect philips home theater speakers to my pc?

May 2, 2019
Hello, I have Philips HTS3020/12 5.1 home theather with EasyFit connectors. Can I connect it to my computer through some adapter or maybe do the adapter myself from the recorder? I have some really basic electrical skills. If needed i can provide some closer information.

IWTsNotGreen

Commendable
May 2, 2019
Hello, I have Philips HTS3020/12 5.1 home theather with EasyFit connectors. Can I connect it to my computer through some adapter or maybe do the adapter myself from the recorder? I have some really basic electrical skills. If needed i can provide some closer information.

The approach I'd take would be a USB-to-RCA audio adapter (e.g. Behringer or UGreen) fed into the back of the Philips box. The manual shows it having limited inputs but AUX could be used for at least stereo sound if it's not dedicated to something else (or maybe use a splitter switch).

The USB input seems to be for file playback, not line audio. The easy-fit speaker connectors shouldn't factor in, as you'd send audio to the amplifier, not the speakers directly.