[SOLVED] Can i tell if it'll work

liamisboss1

Commendable
Dec 1, 2018
i have an x470 aorus ultra gaming and the box is a little beat but It looks ok, no marks or dust, everything is still attached. can I tell if its bad from looking or, if I use it and its broken, will it damage any other components?

important note it was returned to amazon previously and sold wholesale to a vendor who sells on for cheaper than MSRP which is where i recieved it, and it was 'Untested' but so was every electronic on the site.

Last edited:
Solution
I dont think the box matter that much. Still 35£ for this motherboard seems a bit suspicious. I wouldnt be suprised if the motherboard dont work or have problems (140£ is new). I dont think a faulty or broken motherboard can damage another component. Probably the pc just dont work properly.
I dont think the box matter that much. Still 35£ for this motherboard seems a bit suspicious. I wouldnt be suprised if the motherboard dont work or have problems (140£ is new). I dont think a faulty or broken motherboard can damage another component. Probably the pc just dont work properly.

Solution