[SOLVED] Can I transfer a Acer Aspire ES 15 Hard Disk to a Samsung NP300E5X?

May 22, 2020
Ok so I have this Acer Aspire ES 15 which sucks in the gaming departement, but it has a working hard disk, I don't need anything on this laptop.
Now I have a Samsing NP300E5X which is my main laptop and I use it for mostly gaming, and recently it's hard disk has become faulty, and most likely has caused an OS corruption, which has led to the system becoming unresponsive when i click on any icon or the start menu upon login.
I was wondering if I can transfer the hard disk from the Acer laptop to the other one. If so, how do I go about it?
(I don't care about any data, I just want my samsung laptop to work properly again. )

Solution
Well even if you disk has bad sectors as long as its running you can always mark them as bad and work with the rest... You can run Windows disk check it will do everything automatically.
Tutorial <<<<<<<

If you want to move the disk from the Acer to the Samsung... you have to dissemble both of them, which is not easy task (especially with the Acer) if you don't have experience.

ACER

Samsung ( this is as close as I can find, i hope its nearly the same)

Well even if you disk has bad sectors as long as its running you can always mark them as bad and work with the rest... You can run Windows disk check it will do everything automatically.
Tutorial <<<<<<<

If you want to move the disk from the Acer to the Samsung... you have to dissemble both of them, which is not easy task (especially with the Acer) if you don't have experience.

ACER

Samsung ( this is as close as I can find, i hope its nearly the same)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS