Can i transfer program and files from old hdd (D:) to new ssd (E:)

May 24, 2018
I bought an M.2 drive which im using to run windows from. I had previously ran windows from my 1tb hdd but did a clean install onto my m.2 and booted and setup from there. I also bought a 500gb ssd which I want to use for my programs and games.

Is there a way to transfer the existing programs and files from my hdd to my new ssd?

Also having trouble finding the programs on my hdd and just confused on how to go about this overall

Also, I would like to see my pictures and documents from my hdd in the pictures and documents folder in file explorer without moving it to my M.2. is there a way to do that?

FURTHER MORE (sorry updating these things as they come into my mind) If i were not able to recover all my programs and games from my hdd, would programs like steam and origin recognize me and let me redownload my games?

Solution
For steam/Orgin/battlenet(blizzard)/etc yes they are associated with your account so you can just re download them, some game may let you just copy them over into the new location and then associate the new location I know Battlenet lets you do this as I just did it the other day. However most programs will require a re-install due to registry update they do during the installation process.

ikaz

Distinguished
For steam/Orgin/battlenet(blizzard)/etc yes they are associated with your account so you can just re download them, some game may let you just copy them over into the new location and then associate the new location I know Battlenet lets you do this as I just did it the other day. However most programs will require a re-install due to registry update they do during the installation process.

Solution