Question can I trust userbenchmark website?

Oct 4, 2022
so I'm planning to buy GTX 1050ti for my pc with the following spec:
motherboard: Asus-P8H61-M-LE-R2
cpu: intel core i5 3330 (I might upgrade this)
ram = 2x4gb
psu=380w (i'll surely upgrade this one)
monitor: B2055N plus (VGA only)

I wanted to make sure that this gpu is compatible with my mbd and I found this website and here's the link:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Asus-P8H61-M-LE-R20/1919
you can see that people have successfully done tests using much more powerful GPUs like 3070.
so my question is can I use userbenchmark to buy GPU and other components ? are the samples in this website reliable and trustworthy?

Thats not the proper way to use Userbench, though they would want you to believe it.
The only use it has is making sure your specific hardware is running the way it should. If your hardware is drastically underperforming, it will show up there when stacked against others with the same hardware.
A 1050Ti is a decent move for your hardware, but I wouldnt go any higher.

Thats not the proper way to use Userbench, though they would want you to believe it.
The only use it has is making sure your specific hardware is running the way it should. If your hardware is drastically underperforming, it will show up there when stacked against others with the same hardware.
A 1050Ti is a decent move for your hardware, but I wouldnt go any higher.
I think he's asking more because of the new cards need uefi boot thing.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I wanted to make sure that this gpu is compatible with my mbd

Should be fine. Your mobo uses efi bios, so even if you installed Windows with csm (legacy) support instead of efi, 1050ti should still work. I ran 1070 on an lga 1366 Asus p6t board fine under legacy. Also 1080ti on p8p67 uefi board from same era as yours. 10 series Nvidia obviously still support legacy boards. Couldn't say for generations after that.