can i upgrade asus g11cd-ds71 from gtx 1050 to asus nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gb with dual fan

Jul 13, 2018
i have gtx 1050 installed on my pc and i want to upgrade to asus nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gb with dual fans. but i am no sure it will fit. because looks like the card will blocked by usb and sata slot on my motherboard. please help me. will it fit or not?

Solution
Don't get the single-fan cards, man. Especially not the EVGA Gaming 6-gig 1060. I had it. Temps constantly went to over 80 degrees. When I sold that for a two-fan one, they were your normal 67-74ish range. Now, I have a three-fan 1070, and it almost never goes past 65 degrees.

If you absolutely must get a single-fan EVGA card, don't get the regular "Gaming" one. Get the "Superclocked" version, as the stock overclocked version is supposed to show normal temps.

Trying to save you from a lot of stress that I had to endure.

Mad World

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
Don't get the single-fan cards, man. Especially not the EVGA Gaming 6-gig 1060. I had it. Temps constantly went to over 80 degrees. When I sold that for a two-fan one, they were your normal 67-74ish range. Now, I have a three-fan 1070, and it almost never goes past 65 degrees.

If you absolutely must get a single-fan EVGA card, don't get the regular "Gaming" one. Get the "Superclocked" version, as the stock overclocked version is supposed to show normal temps.

Trying to save you from a lot of stress that I had to endure.

Solution