[SOLVED] Can I upgrade my CPU to a possible i5 processor?

Feb 5, 2020
Hi,
Would it be possible to upgrade my system to an i5 processor and which one would be compatible. I have done some research on my own but I haven't had any luck in finding the answer I want so I would be very grateful for any advice you could give.

My system is a :

Packard Bell M3871 All in One PC
Windows 7 64bit
3GB Ram
Intel i3 2120 @3.3ghz
IPISB-AG 1.03 Motherboard
Socket LGA 1155

Solution
Looks like an i5-2500s works as there is one on ebay with the 2500s in it. This makes me believe that even a 2600s might work, but that would also depend on the bios, and I've come up with nothing so far in my searches besides this link in german that looks like someone in the comments has upgraded to a 2600s and 8gb of ram.

The problem with such an upgrade is the installation itself since this doesn't seem like an easy system to open since it is more like a laptop than a desktop. It will not be a job for the faint of heart.
Looks like an i5-2500s works as there is one on ebay with the 2500s in it. This makes me believe that even a 2600s might work, but that would also depend on the bios, and I've come up with nothing so far in my searches besides this link in german that looks like someone in the comments has upgraded to a 2600s and 8gb of ram.

The problem with such an upgrade is the installation itself since this doesn't seem like an easy system to open since it is more like a laptop than a desktop. It will not be a job for the faint of heart.

Reactions: BruceWayne21
Solution