Can i upgrade this?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
A couple of hundred more dollars. That is a terrible computer on which to base a gaming system.

Chassis is too small to install a GPU that would let you run those games. Power supply is inadequate to run them as well. And it is a small form factor supply which is difficult to replace.

A better question is what are you willing to spend on a computer to run the games you mentioned?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Save the ram, save the hdd, possibly save the OS. That's all that's worth moving to a case large enough to house a gpu large enough, powered by a psu large enough, run by a cpu strong enough on a mobo equipped to handle all the above.

You can save $110ish to $200ish in parts, but you will need to drop another $600+ in order to play any of the games mentioned at settings higher than mine craft looks.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Ram would be the only thing I would carry over from that build... The hard drive is used, and the Smart logs would have to be checked to see how long it was running. I would just spend the 45 dollars and get a new drive.

It would be a waste to buy it and immediately gut it. There would be no savings at all since you would then have a pile of unusable spare parts.