can i use 1x-16x Extension adapter usb 3.0 graphics card on my laptop

ernson2012

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Solution
The wifi card is mpcie not pcie. It's not the same thing and won't fit into each other. It's the same difference as any other mini vs regular like trying to fit mini usb into usb. It's not going to happen.

But as far as the specs go, that is way too weak to play any game. You are talking core 2 duo era performance even though it is a lot newer. The architecture was made for low power and the performance suffered significantly. Lol and whatever games you want to play on it won't be any better because the cpu is the issue. An egpu is a waste of time and money. Cpu is soldered so no cpu upgrading. There is nothing you can do to this laptop to help with games.

ernson2012

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

i've watched on youtube saying that i can remove my wifi card thus it is connected to PCI-E Connector, i don't have m.2slot

ernson2012

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

i have gpu and also psu resting in my room thus, it is literaly not mine it is for my friend, i'll let him borrow my psu and gpu for me to have a partner "duo" on the league of legends

ernson2012

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

to help me more this is the laptop of my friend
https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-inspiron-3531-laptop-computer-fecwc3001hmso/specs/

The wifi card is mpcie not pcie. It's not the same thing and won't fit into each other. It's the same difference as any other mini vs regular like trying to fit mini usb into usb. It's not going to happen.

But as far as the specs go, that is way too weak to play any game. You are talking core 2 duo era performance even though it is a lot newer. The architecture was made for low power and the performance suffered significantly. Lol and whatever games you want to play on it won't be any better because the cpu is the issue. An egpu is a waste of time and money. Cpu is soldered so no cpu upgrading. There is nothing you can do to this laptop to help with games.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

" Intel Celeron N2830 / 2.16 GHz"

That is a seriously underpowered CPU.

If you were to eventually able to get an external GPU running (doubtful and expensive), you would not see any gaming performance increase.
That CPU is simply not up to the task.

ernson2012

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

thanks bro the "There is nothing you can do to this laptop to help with games" enlightened me.

TRENDING THREADS