Question can I use 2, K2200 4gb video cards in the same win 10 PC?

jayfontaine1

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
Hi there! I am new here so please be a bit patient as this is a bit long! I am trying to set up 2, K2200 4gb video cards on my win 10 64 bit desktop. I am using an older ASUS P5Q-E MoBo as a test bench to become more familiar with these cards. So far I have done a complete uninstall of all Nvidia drivers, installed both cards and rebooted system ( I have 4 monitors, 2-24" LP2480xz HP monitors, 1 Ugee 2150 HD Pen tablet display and a Samsung UN40MU6290 4K UHD HDR TV, all have worked using GeForce cards in same system. However, I can only get 1 Quadro card to to be seen in win 10 64bit. Cannot see second card in Device manager or Nvidea Control panel. I am attempting to do the same thing I have done with the GeForce cards, 1 K2200 connected to the Samsung 4K TV and the Ugee 2150 HD, second K2200 connected to the 2 DreamColor 24" monitors. I presently have 1 DreamColor, the Ugee display and the Samsung 4K TV running off 1 K2200. Have moved cards around through various rotations in and out of the 3 PCIe x16/8 slots, only one card works. OBTW I can see SDR (30 bit color), YCbCr color formats and both 8 bit for TV and 10 bit for DreamColor. I think I may have a bad card because when I install DP cables they are almost impossible to remove! I think card connections may be damaged. I have reordered a second card but long story short, can I run both K2200 cards in the same PC?

Regards,

Jay F.
Wisconsin

Hi there! I am new here so please be a bit patient as this is a bit long! I am trying to set up 2, K2200 4gb video cards on my win 10 64 bit desktop. I am using an older ASUS P5Q-E MoBo as a test bench to become more familiar with these cards. So far I have done a complete uninstall of all Nvidia drivers, installed both cards and rebooted system ( I have 4 monitors, 2-24" LP2480xz HP monitors, 1 Ugee 2150 HD Pen tablet display and a Samsung UN40MU6290 4K UHD HDR TV, all have worked using GeForce cards in same system. However, I can only get 1 Quadro card to to be seen in win 10 64bit. Cannot see second card in Device manager or Nvidea Control panel. I am attempting to do the same thing I have done with the GeForce cards, 1 K2200 connected to the Samsung 4K TV and the Ugee 2150 HD, second K2200 connected to the 2 DreamColor 24" monitors. I presently have 1 DreamColor, the Ugee display and the Samsung 4K TV running off 1 K2200. Have moved cards around through various rotations in and out of the 3 PCIe x16/8 slots, only one card works. OBTW I can see SDR (30 bit color), YCbCr color formats and both 8 bit for TV and 10 bit for DreamColor. I think I may have a bad card because when I install DP cables they are almost impossible to remove! I think card connections may be damaged. I have reordered a second card but long story short, can I run both K2200 cards in the same PC?

Regards,

Jay F.
Wisconsin
it doesn'y look like the quadro k2200 support sli