[SOLVED] Can i use a 2060S Super with a ASRock b450 Pro4 ?

Oct 16, 2019
I have a asrock b450 pro4 and a ryzen 5 3600, does it work with 2060 ? And is the quality and FPS to recording games enough? I want to play Fortnite and GTA with good/epic settings and recording.

Solution
Sorry, I meant dual fan. SOme GPU's have one fan. They can get quite hot temp wise. The min card type i'd get would have 2 fans. It means better cooling and lower temps.

Some high end versions (you will pay more) will have 3 fans and run very cool, and can boost to higher speeds.

Yes, that card you linked is a fine card. One of the better versions.
Yes, the GPU will work fine.

Your system will be a good gaming/streaming system. The 2060 super might just be pushing the limits doing both.
Ideally you'd want a slightly more powerful GPU maybe a 2070 Super to be sure you can have good ingame settings and high quality stream output.

Oct 16, 2019
Yes, the GPU will work fine.

Your system will be a good gaming/streaming system. The 2060 super might just be pushing the limits doing both.
Ideally you'd want a slightly more powerful GPU maybe a 2070 Super to be sure you can have good ingame settings and high quality stream output.

Hey, thanks for reply my thread! I have a question. Which GPU 2070 Super will be the best?`Can i use the 2070 Super for my motherboard? Because i have no clue what to buy, because with the different devices and adapter for my system. Please reply thanks :D

Yes, any GPU will work in your mobo. Even a GTX2080ti.

With regard to which one is best, that really depends. I would buy something with two fans minimum and from a reputable brand like Asus, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte etc. Some cards are stock settings, some are OC'ed, and some are SSC (Super clocked).

If i were you, I'd be selecting a dual fan GPU from Asus/MSI and whichever one is cheapest. They will all work within a few percent of each other performance wise.

Oct 16, 2019
Yes, any GPU will work in your mobo. Even a GTX2080ti.

With regard to which one is best, that really depends. I would buy something with two fans minimum and from a reputable brand like Asus, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte etc. Some cards are stock settings, some are OC'ed, and some are SSC (Super clocked).

If i were you, I'd be selecting a dual fan GPU from Asus/MSI and whichever one is cheapest. They will all work within a few percent of each other performance wise.

Hey!
Now the solution question.

What do you mean with dual ?
Is that Graphic card okay?

https://www.otto.de/p/asus-rog-stri...e-8-gb-gddr6-960119067/#variationId=960119068

Sorry, I meant dual fan. SOme GPU's have one fan. They can get quite hot temp wise. The min card type i'd get would have 2 fans. It means better cooling and lower temps.

Some high end versions (you will pay more) will have 3 fans and run very cool, and can boost to higher speeds.

Yes, that card you linked is a fine card. One of the better versions.

Solution