[SOLVED] Can I use a 2060Super and a GT710 (Both from MSI) to use 2 monitors?

Nov 18, 2019
IDK if they're compatible, and I don't really wanna buy a new monitor if I have one laying around, and I don't have any DP to VGA

Solution
Shouldn't be an issue to have them both installed, but it will complicate things. As long as your primary display is hooked up to the newer card, then that should be what games and things use as the default display adapter.

HDMI to VGA are very common, as little as $10-15 on Amazon or wherever. DP to VGA less common, but still relatively inexpensive.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Shouldn't be an issue to have them both installed, but it will complicate things. As long as your primary display is hooked up to the newer card, then that should be what games and things use as the default display adapter.

HDMI to VGA are very common, as little as $10-15 on Amazon or wherever. DP to VGA less common, but still relatively inexpensive.

Solution
Nov 18, 2019

Thanks for the info, I have been using the second card sense I posted this thread, I just make sure to turn of V-Sync when playing new games. But I'm fairly sure V-sync isn't used to run games on both cards