Question Can I use a Sapphire Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB GPU in my Asus TUF Gaming B460M PRO Intel Core I5 10400 equipped PC?

Sep 16, 2021
I want to buy a Sapphire Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB GPU for my PC. But, I'm afraid that it won't work on my Corei5 10400 chipset. Pls help. Power Supply 600 watt

Last edited:
It is a Gamdias Kratos E1-600 600W Power supply. And I bought the PC like a month ago.
I can't find any reputable reviews on that PSU so I think there's a good chance it is risky as far as quality.....and I would consider changing it to something a bit better.
....but I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.
The main concern is.....if the PSU fails....it can ruin the rest of your system.....and this happens a lot more frequently with substandard PSUs.

Sep 16, 2021
I can't find any reputable reviews on that PSU so I think there's a good chance it is risky as far as quality.....and I would consider changing it to something a bit better.
....but I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.
The main concern is.....if the PSU fails....it can ruin the rest of your system.....and this happens a lot more frequently with substandard PSUs.
I can't change it anymore dude. I got the PC by begging my dad for almost a year. But two or three of my friends have been using the same PSU for the last 6-8 months.
They told me it's good.