[SOLVED] Can i use any ram as dual channel ?

Sep 21, 2020
i want to know that can i use any ram as dual channel (ddr3l specifically) as i came across Kingston Technology 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L and i want to use it as dual channel i confirmed that my pc supports it so should i order quantity to 2

Solution
Do not buy 2 times a 1 stick of RAM. Buy a 2x8GB RAM KIT. RAM that comes in a package sealed together that are 100% guarantee to work together. If you buy 1 stick and another 1 stick that are not from a RAM KIT you can have issues.

If you want to be sure that you have no issues go for a 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM Kit.
Do not buy 2 times a 1 stick of RAM. Buy a 2x8GB RAM KIT. RAM that comes in a package sealed together that are 100% guarantee to work together. If you buy 1 stick and another 1 stick that are not from a RAM KIT you can have issues.

If you want to be sure that you have no issues go for a 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM Kit.

Reactions: Anjisth
Solution
Sep 21, 2020

ok i cant because there is no seller so u mean i can do that