[SOLVED] Can I use ASUS aura sync on an MSI motherboard?

BrandonFitzpatricc

Commendable
Jun 23, 2019
I’m planning to buy the MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi with an ROG GPU that has addressable RGB. Would I be able to control the LED’s on the GPU with aura sync despite having an MSI motherboard?

Solution
I really can't say, since I stick with EVGA for GPUs (and I disconnect and/or remove all lighting effects from everything), but it would be like them to do something like that, I suppose. You may actually discover that it does work without a problem, so probably no harm in trying. It's only addressable RGB, after all.

[EDIT]
....or is it straight RGB?

BrandonFitzpatricc

Commendable
Jun 23, 2019
Why not use Mystic Light RGB and Ambient Link, instead?

Expecting an Ausu motherboard utility to work on an MSI motherboard is a bit of a shaky proposition.
Well I plan on using mystic light for all of my fans and my cpu cooler, but I figured that it wouldn’t work with a gpu that’s manufactured by ASUS. Am I wrong about that?

I really can't say, since I stick with EVGA for GPUs (and I disconnect and/or remove all lighting effects from everything), but it would be like them to do something like that, I suppose. You may actually discover that it does work without a problem, so probably no harm in trying. It's only addressable RGB, after all.

[EDIT]
....or is it straight RGB?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrandonFitzpatricc
Solution

Latest posts