Can i use different Internet for Gaming and Streaming?

MichaelK17

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
I have 2 seperate connections that i can use. One being my Mobile Phone's 4G Data and the other one being a DSL connection (Wi-Fi). i connect my phone data via USB Teathering http://prntscr.com/k9ktp7

4G Data Speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/a/4095065616.png
DSL Speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7489368891.png

I want to game with my Wifi which gave me lower ping and way more stable and Stream with my 4G which is a lot faster but less stable for gaming. I have tried using ForceBindIP it did work for Firefox but i have no luck with it for games.

i know that my DSL speed is pathetic for 2018 but unfortunately i don't have the option to get a faster internet because in where i live Fiber Optic Internet aren't available. so i'm here stuck in 2006.

Software that i'm going to use to Stream: AMD ReLive.
Specs: Ryzen 3 2200G APU (3.825GHz / 1550MHz)
I'm Using Windows 10 Home build 1803

Solution
There are 2 ways to get the ip's it uses.

The brute force approach that is guaranteed to get them all is wireshark. You run a capture and then run a report showing all the ip addresses in the capture. You would likely get some extra stuff like microsofts spyware...ahh telemetry.

The other is to just use the resource monitor and make a list of ip addresses you see on the monitor tab.

Both methods will "mostly" work but many sites use load balance sites like akamai so you get different IP from time to time. This is more for web sites like this one. If your are persistent enough you can get this to work for pretty much any site.
Do-able but not trivial.

One thing I know to do is... manipulate the ROUTING TABLE.

The routing table is a series of entries in your PC that tell the Apps what DOOR (Internet Gateway) to go through for the various destinations.

ROUTE PRINT to see what this table looks like.

If you have an hardware firewall with multi-WAN capability, this box may allow you to do similar, system-wide, not just for one PC.

Up to you to investigate further.

MichaelK17

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016

Hi thanks for the reply. i already googled and found the same solution too. problem is, i don't know where to start with this ROUTE command. game is Rainbow Six Siege btw. i don't know what gateway the game actually uses so i don't know where to route.

There are 2 ways to get the ip's it uses.

The brute force approach that is guaranteed to get them all is wireshark. You run a capture and then run a report showing all the ip addresses in the capture. You would likely get some extra stuff like microsofts spyware...ahh telemetry.

The other is to just use the resource monitor and make a list of ip addresses you see on the monitor tab.

Both methods will "mostly" work but many sites use load balance sites like akamai so you get different IP from time to time. This is more for web sites like this one. If your are persistent enough you can get this to work for pretty much any site.

Solution