[SOLVED] can I use gtx 1050 ti on a HP Compaq LE1911?

May 1, 2022
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a gtx 1050 ti but I'm not sure if it's compatible on my monitor. My monitor is a HP Compaq LE1911.

Solution
Apparently the monitor you have only has one video-in port. 1050TIs don't have those. You will need to either get a DVI to VGA adapter or cable, or replace your monitor.

Regardless of getting a new graphics card or not, I'd consider replacing your screen. Getting a widescreen monitor (preferably with higher refreshrates) will feel so much better.
Apparently the monitor you have only has one video-in port. 1050TIs don't have those. You will need to either get a DVI to VGA adapter or cable, or replace your monitor.

Regardless of getting a new graphics card or not, I'd consider replacing your screen. Getting a widescreen monitor (preferably with higher refreshrates) will feel so much better.

Solution
May 1, 2022
I see, I'm considering getting a new monitor too but I just couldn't find a reason to replace my current monitor, now that I know that my monitor right now is not compatible with gtx 1050ti I think I'd buy a new one.
(lucky if I find a second-hand widescreen monitor cause it would be cheaper than getting a new one)

Thanks for answering my question