can I use hp 41 inkjet cartridge in deskjet 722c

This tricolor hp inkjet 41 cartridge looks exactly like the hp inkjet 23
tricolor cartridge. My 722c printer is not listed on the pkg. Does anyone
know if I can use the #41 cartridge in the 722c?

Thanks so much.

Sue

"SUSAN DIEHL" <rsdiehl@verizon.net> wrote in message
> This tricolor hp inkjet 41 cartridge looks exactly like the hp inkjet 23
> tricolor cartridge. My 722c printer is not listed on the pkg. Does anyone
> know if I can use the #41 cartridge in the 722c?

No, although they look the same the cartridges are very different. The drop
size for the #23 cartridge is about 1/3 that of the #41 and the cartridges
operate at different voltages and frequencies. The DeskJet 722 will not
attempt to print with a #41 cartridge.

Regards,

I had that printer for years until the belt self-destructed inside the
printer. It was an excellent printer and I only used HP store bought inks. I
know what people say about refills. But the print head is made up of tiny
holes and these get clogged or irregular. The print heads on all ink
cartridges are designed for that printer. The HP issue aside, I'd only use
the right one and new each time. I'm a network engineer and not a printer
expert, but that's my experience.

"SUSAN DIEHL" <rsdiehl@verizon.net> wrote in message
> This tricolor hp inkjet 41 cartridge looks exactly like the hp inkjet 23
> tricolor cartridge. My 722c printer is not listed on the pkg. Does anyone
> know if I can use the #41 cartridge in the 722c?
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Sue

In article <38j91kF5k761kU1@individual.net>, tking777@hotmail.com
says...
> I had that printer for years until the belt self-destructed inside the
> printer. It was an excellent printer and I only used HP store bought inks. I
> know what people say about refills. But the print head is made up of tiny
> holes and these get clogged or irregular. The print heads on all ink
> cartridges are designed for that printer. The HP issue aside, I'd only use
> the right one and new each time. I'm a network engineer and not a printer
> expert, but that's my experience.

hi ,

1. she asked for another original hp-cartridge .

2. to go sure you do right , but i refill my canon bjc6000 since a while
with inks and don't care from where and for what . i guess it's up to
the resolution - the higher the more critical with wrong ink .

--
gruss , wolfgang
---<---@