Can i use lcd tv as menu board

snacks

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
Hiya.

I'm in the process od opening a sandwich bar.

I wanted to put up 3, 19" LCD TVs to be used as my menu board. is this possible?

Regards

leon2006

Distinguished
One option is use HP touch screen PC. I have seen bank use it as a sign-in log instead of traditional paper-base sign in.

One advantage is the no keyboard is required and the pc is with the monitor. I have seen a 27 Inch version. 32 Inch may be available.

mitparker

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

I am in the same predicament as the gentleman above. I have a new restaurant opening and want to use three screens to show the menu. this will only need to be changed weekly perhaps or one of them for daily specials at the most. Though seasonally we will change items. Setting this up is easy? Should i hire a tech guy to help set this up right. I am also needing to buy a desk top computer for my purposes with my micros POS system, can these be the same computer?>

thanks tim

dsmenu

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
A quick digital signage menu board create online App named DSmenu.
http://www.dsmenu.com/

Simple create and download your menuboard in a pen drive and display menu from pen drive.

kamleshdhayal

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Here guys i am going to also introducing a great site of digital menu board. Yes guys this site provide a new Digital Menu Board! Introducing our high definition, powerful and customizable digital menu board that can create powerful interactive menus that will help your customers decide on what they will purchase. It will gave you some instruction on digital menu board just go to the site digital menu board and read more information about.

martinluthar

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
Yes, you can. make your LCD TV as your Digital Menu Boards. Only it needs a DVD player or a computer to display the menu items on the screen. If your are bit techie then you can do it yourself or you have to hire a digital signage company to accomplish this task.

thardingus

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
To OP: I have a sports bar and had a computer with multi monitors, 4 to be exact, built to run my menu boards. It was about $1200 total with everything, software/hardware. The company that built it was MPX PC.

SignMenu

Prominent
May 23, 2017
Yes, you can.
But now a days you can use menuboards through a smart TV only with SignMenu.com; No other hardware needed. You can design a video menu board with your own structure with SignMenu.com. Please check http://www.signmenu.com/, you will be excited to see this.