[SOLVED] CAN I USE RX570 FOR MY DELL OPTIPLEX 390?

Solution
I probably wouldn't take my chances on an RX card unless you can verify that someone else has done it on an Optiplex 390. VESA mode 103

A GTX1050Ti or GTX1060 would have a much higher probability of being compatible.
what powersupply does it have?

amazing english skills btw.

You've probably broken the rules of the site with your sarcastic comment about the OP's English, English may not be their first language. So a stupid and crass comment there, which the mods may well pick up on. Because you were clearly being sarcastic, no point denying it.

Shame, because you actually asked the right question. Hopefully the OP actually comes back and answers, but I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

You've probably broken the rules of the site with your sarcastic comment about the OP's English, English may not be their first language. So a stupid and crass comment there, which the mods may well pick up on. Because you were clearly being sarcastic, no point denying it.

Shame, because you actually asked the right question. Hopefully the OP actually comes back and answers, but I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.
Well, being sarcastic is fine i dont think they have anything against it
But, i think you're right and joking about someones english skills is kinda bad.
so, sorry op.

Well, being sarcastic is fine i dont think they have anything against it
But, i think you're right and joking about someones english skills is kinda bad.
so, sorry op.

I get your point about sarcasm itself, I do feel they'd perhaps not look upon it well had you just left it at that, but only they can be the judge there. But fair play to you for replying back here and proving that you just made an error of judgement and you're clearly a decent person for doing that, a decent person who admittedly made a bit of an error of judgement but who wasn't too aloof to admit it. That actually deserves credit, again fair play to you.

And, as I said previously, you asked a good and relevant question. Let's hope the OP sees these posts and comes back to let us both know, we'll then be in a position to help them further. (y)