Can I use the integrated graphics in my pc to play league?

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017
My GPU died a few days ago and I have really nothing to until I get a new a few months from now. I would like to know if the CPU will be fine or should I expect some higher temperatures.

CPU: i5 4460

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017

My cpu is going to die? also the only game I want to play is league and I have been getting okay frames good enough to play league that is. Also when I played league for about an hour today it seemed fine the temp stayed around 30C.

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017

anything you can recommend that would prolong it's life but allowing me to also game with it?

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
Keep your temps down and use the best cooling solution you can afford. If your running a stock fan and heatsink you certainly want to step up to something higher end and beefier. Something by noctua would be ideal like the DH-15 or something similar to it.

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017

I can confirm I already have a huge noctua heatsink and fan so I think I'm good on that, but thermal paste Idk I think I used what came with it which was like artic non conducting solution. I put it on 2 years ago though I think I need to change it even though it's running at like 30C.