[SOLVED] Can i use the PSU from a Fujitsu Esprimo P900 Desktop PC with a different motherboard ?

Nice Nicer

Commendable
May 24, 2021
I have a Fujitsu Esprimo P900 0-Watt computer and want to use it's PSU with a different motherboard . It is a 280 watt PSU and the motherboard i want to use it with is a
Fujitsu E520 D3220-A12 GS 2 .

The Connector on the mainboard seems to be the same and the computer is from the same manufacturer which often seems to use this kind of powersupply ( not standard form factor and connectors )

some info about the Computer with the power supply:

datasheet esprimo p900 0 watt edition

and some info about the mainboard:

manual fujitsu p520

it´s probably from a Fujitsu P520 E85 desktop PC:

picture of the mainboard

Are those two parts compatible ?

Last edited:
Solution
I have a Fujitsu Esprimo P900 0-Watt computer and want to use it's PSU with a different motherboard . It is a 280 watt PSU and the motherboard i want to use it with is a

The Connector on the mainboard seems to be the same and the computer is from the same manufacturer which often seems to use this kind of powersupply ( not standard form factor and connectors )

manual fujitsu p520

picture of the mainboard

Are those two parts compatible...

kanewolf

Titan

manual fujitsu p520

picture of the mainboard

Are those two parts compatible ?
The motherboard for the P900 has a non-standard power connectors. BUT, they look the same as the P520 motherboard picture. I would say you should be able to use the P900 power supply.

Reactions: Nice Nicer
Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
If the connectors are the same, it's a very strong likelihood that the psu will swap over. Those are proprietary connections, and it's far cheaper, easier on costs overall, manpower and inventory etc to use a single psu across multiple platforms than have multiple psus all with different proprietary connections.

Reactions: Nice Nicer