Question Can I use three monitors with an RTX 2070MQ ?

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
Currently I have an Alienware M17 (Alienware 03R2RY - Motherboard) with:
i7 8750H
RTX 2070MQ 8GB
2x 16GB 2667mhz RAM (capable of 3200mhz)
? SSD Total Storage

I intend to get 2 extra monitors (15.6 inch, 1080p, 60hz) to go alongside the monitor I currently have but I am not sure how well my 2070MQ will handle 3 monitors (I intend to split the HDMI from 1 to 2 Outputs). I do have a USB-C port (connected to the UHD 630 iGPU) I could use however I would prefer to keep at aside so I can connect a hub with USB 3.0 (as all current ports aside from the USB-C port are 2.0).

I do know I could use the Mini DP port however to convert that to USB-C or Mini HDMI (for the Monitor) would require a fair few "converters"

You have to take into consideration that when you incorporate "splitters" and "converters" into your setup, you are ultimately going to lose some video quality the more you split and convert it to the different areas.

I want to point out some information found on TechPowerUp's site in regards to your GPU being a mobile graphics unit:
Being a mxm module card, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q does not require any additional power connector, its power draw is rated at 90 W maximum. This device has no display connectivity, as it is not designed to have monitors connected to it. Rather it is intended for use in laptop/notebooks and will use the output of the host mobile device. GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q is connected to the rest of the system using a PCI-Express 3.0 x16 interface.
That being said, I would not use any extra monitors apart from the one you are already using as it's not even recommended to be using one with it.

I also wanted to point out that you apparently have gotten multiple responses since you posted not only HERE but also HERE in regards to this same thing.