[SOLVED] Can I use two different wireless cards on two different networks windows 10

majidok

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
Hi guys!

I want to add another wireless network card because I use two internet providers , one is faster that I use for gaming and other one for game or patch downloads because its much faster , but I want to add another wireless card so when im patching or downloading I can play pon the other one, will this work?

Thanks guys in advance! :D

Last edited:
Solution
Can you explain the procedure please
You configure one interface with a default gateway (or use DHCP). You configure the other interface manually with no gateway. You manually add routes to that interface for specific IP addresses you wish to access via that path.
Hi guys!

I want to add another wireless network card because I use two internet providers , one is faster that I use for gaming and other one for game or patch downloads because its much faster , but I want to add another wireless card so when im patching or downloading I can play pon the other one, will this work?
This is possible when connecting with a cable, and having another add-in/usb card.

I don't think the computer can join 2 wireless hotspots at the same time.

majidok

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
You configure one interface with a default gateway (or use DHCP). You configure the other interface manually with no gateway. You manually add routes to that interface for specific IP addresses you wish to access via that path.

Thanks ill try it out.

And can I for example make steam use the download connection ?