[SOLVED] Can i wipe out all drives and choose on which one to install windows 10 without usb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Can i wipe out all drives and choose on which one to install windows 10 without usb? Im having some major issue that dont have an easy fix and it seems to be easiest way to do a clean windows install but i dont have an usb so i can make installation media and stuff. So i need to know can i wipe both ssd and hdd and just do clean install of windows on ssd without usb since i dont have one on me

Solution
Can i wipe out all drives and choose on which one to install windows 10 without usb? Im having some major issue that dont have an easy fix and it seems to be easiest way to do a clean windows install but i dont have an usb so i can make installation media and stuff. So i need to know can i wipe both ssd and hdd and just do clean install of windows on ssd without usb since i dont have one on me
No.

And keep this broken system to ONE thread.

USAFRet

Titan
No.

And keep this broken system to ONE thread.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.