[SOLVED] Can Increasing my ram solve my problem?

Apr 9, 2020
Hello

I have 8GB DDR4 2400MHz ram on my laptop with Intel HD 620 Integrated Graphics Card with intel dual core i7-7500U 2.7GHz processor.

Actually My System Ram overloaded while I worked with Photoshop 2020 along with palying a video and also browser open with 4-5 Tabs open.

As I cannot Install Dedicated GPU in my laptop I want to ask does Extra 8GB same type of ram does the job for me or I have to buy a new laptop with dedicated GPU?

8GB DDR4 2400MHz costs me about 40$ but buying a laptop for required tasks costs me minimum 2000$
Reply please!!

Solution
When working with graphics software like Photoshop/Photoshop Elements it's best not to run other applications at the same time, that should avoid running out of RAM.

If you really want to run other stuff at the same time, doubling up on the RAM will certainly help since it's the amount of installed RAM which determines how many apps you can run simultaneously.
When working with graphics software like Photoshop/Photoshop Elements it's best not to run other applications at the same time, that should avoid running out of RAM.

If you really want to run other stuff at the same time, doubling up on the RAM will certainly help since it's the amount of installed RAM which determines how many apps you can run simultaneously.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution

TRENDING THREADS