[SOLVED] Can it affect it ?

Feb 22, 2019
Hello does hitting your pc to the front-top or just to the top cause some damage it happened to me and it's a long story. It looks like it works fine but i have ocd and I need to know.

Solution
Your case is there to protect the hardware inside. Did you DROP your computer? Laptop? Desktop?

About the only thing you can damage is a mechanical hard drive. And most hdd's have head parking, so it would've had to be powered on and accessing the hdd.
I suppose in a desktop, with a big enough jolt, large tower-style CPU coolers and/or unsupported graphics cards could be physically damaged where they connect to the mobo.
Your case is there to protect the hardware inside. Did you DROP your computer? Laptop? Desktop?

About the only thing you can damage is a mechanical hard drive. And most hdd's have head parking, so it would've had to be powered on and accessing the hdd.
I suppose in a desktop, with a big enough jolt, large tower-style CPU coolers and/or unsupported graphics cards could be physically damaged where they connect to the mobo.

Solution
Can it damage it? Yes. Did it? probably not.
Other than crashing the heads on platter hard drives, you can also damage plastic latches. The latches on huge, heavy heatsinks attached to motherboards via plastic backplates are susceptible to damage (I had one break just a couple years ago). It's not very probable though.