[SOLVED] Can LG 27mp65 handle overclocking?

Solution
Or can I safely oc it?
There's no telling. You may or may not be able to change the refresh rate at all. It might only be able to go up to 65 or maybe 70. Just know that overtime overclocking a monitor can seriously affect it's lifespan and I'm not sure it's worth that risk. If it isn't possible to get another monitor if something were to go wrong then don't bother. I discourage monitor overclocking to be honest. It might seem cool gaining 10hz but it really isn't worth it. It doesn't matter if you can't even hit above 60 fps.
Or can I safely oc it?
There's no telling. You may or may not be able to change the refresh rate at all. It might only be able to go up to 65 or maybe 70. Just know that overtime overclocking a monitor can seriously affect it's lifespan and I'm not sure it's worth that risk. If it isn't possible to get another monitor if something were to go wrong then don't bother. I discourage monitor overclocking to be honest. It might seem cool gaining 10hz but it really isn't worth it. It doesn't matter if you can't even hit above 60 fps.

Solution