Feb 9, 2022
Hello world, I have a problem and I wanted to know if someone can help me, right now I have an MSI B360M BAZOOKA motherboard which does not have the PUMP_Fan connector and I wanted to know if there is any problem connecting a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R, in some of the Sys_Fan connectors or CPU_Fan.

Thanks in advance

Solution
Hello world, I have a problem and I wanted to know if someone can help me, right now I have an MSI B360M BAZOOKA motherboard which does not have the PUMP_Fan connector and I wanted to know if there is any problem connecting a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R, in some of the Sys_Fan connectors or CPU_Fan.

Thanks in advance
You want to use a SYS_FAN connection. Set that connection to 100%. Use the CPU connection for the radiator fan.

kanewolf

Titan

Thanks in advance
You want to use a SYS_FAN connection. Set that connection to 100%. Use the CPU connection for the radiator fan.

Solution