[SOLVED] Can my ASROCK A320M HDV run GTX 1050 or rx 460?

Dwika34

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
Hi im very new to pc building and just purchased an already built pc. I was wondering if could upgrade it to either of those gpu with my current spec. Thank you. Ps last time i tried installing a gtx 660 with a minimum requirement of 450 watt and my pc wouldn’t start just complete black screen after the windows logo. I was worried that another one could happen so is choosing these gpu with a minimal psu watt of 350 watt solves my problem? . I have a ryzen 3 2200 as my cpu .

Last edited:
Solution
Hi im very new to pc building and just purchased an already built pc. I was wondering if could upgrade it to either of those gpu with my current spec. Thank you. Ps last time i tried installing a gtx 660 with a minimum requirement of 450 watt and my pc wouldn’t start just complete black screen after the windows logo. I was worried that another one could happen so is choosing these gpu with a minimal psu watt of 350 watt solves my problem? . I have a ryzen 3 2200 as my cpu .
It will be pretty tight but neither of those 2 GPUs require any external power so they can use no more than 75W that comes from PCIe slot.
It will be pretty tight but neither of those 2 GPUs require any external power so they can use no more than 75W that comes from PCIe slot.

Solution