Can my current build handle a 1070 TI?

Aug 5, 2018
Below are my specs and im kind of worried that if I buy a 1070 TI, it will just not be worth if it bottleneck due to my CPU.
MOBO = H270 Tomahawk arctic
CPU = i5-7400 3.Ghz
Win10
Ram=16gb
Current GPU = Radeon RX 560 Series

-
Follow up: If I instead overclock my current GPU, can I reach the default of a 1070TI? And can my current CPU handle it?
--
Specs attachment:
9un39g.png

Thank you and if you have any tips on how can I improve my FPS on games like PUBG, please let me know.

Regards,

Solution
That is a strong CPU, shouldn't be any bottleneck. On the off chance it does, you can always go into the settings of the game and lower settings for things that impact the CPU.

If you were gaming and streaming, you might have some issues with higher settings.

I doubt you could overclock the 1070 to reach 1070ti performance without some creative cooling solutions and even then, it wouldn't be worth it. I doubt you will be disappointed in the performance OC'd or not.
That is a strong CPU, shouldn't be any bottleneck. On the off chance it does, you can always go into the settings of the game and lower settings for things that impact the CPU.

If you were gaming and streaming, you might have some issues with higher settings.

I doubt you could overclock the 1070 to reach 1070ti performance without some creative cooling solutions and even then, it wouldn't be worth it. I doubt you will be disappointed in the performance OC'd or not.

Solution