[SOLVED] Can my G41-AD v1.0 motherboard support GT 710 and which architecture GT 710 should I buy?

Aug 17, 2019
My motherboard is G41-AD with Intel E5800 dual core and 4gb ram ddr3 and 250watts PSU can my motherboard support GT 710 ?

Solution
Those specs seem really old, and IMO not worth really spending money on. However if you must then I would stay away from the GT 710, if you must have a graphics card for soemt reason, you should get a GT 1030, its a much better card and in there not have an issue as the 1030 draws very low power, something around only 30 watts with a peak of around 50.

Again this is stretching the capability of your PSU, and I would recommend just building a new system
Those specs seem really old, and IMO not worth really spending money on. However if you must then I would stay away from the GT 710, if you must have a graphics card for soemt reason, you should get a GT 1030, its a much better card and in there not have an issue as the 1030 draws very low power, something around only 30 watts with a peak of around 50.

Again this is stretching the capability of your PSU, and I would recommend just building a new system

Solution

TRENDING THREADS