[SOLVED] Can my graphics card handle dual monitors?

Jan 11, 2020
I'm totally dumb when it comes to knowing the capabilities/limits of my computer and i'm afraid i might blow it up or something.
I use my computer mostly for video editing, so i would probably use 1 monitor for premiere pro and the other for file management, browsing effects/sounds, and other bunch of stuff to increase productivity, i play dota once in a while so it'll probably be used on just 1 monitor. Here my pc specs:
Note: i have used dual monitors in my pc before, i just wanted to make sure considering the fact that both my processor & gpu are very old.
rb6tcamyw9a41.png

fqhjofmxw9a41.png

Solution
That's an old card but does appear to have two DVI at least some do. You would have to look at the back of your computer and see what kind of outputs it has.

It should be fine for general use but that card probably wont be able to handle dual monitor gaming.

I should mention it might be difficult to hook up a modern monitor to that card as many monitors no long have DVI or VGA and the ones that do will probably be
DVI-D which is fully digital and not compatible without an adapter.
That's an old card but does appear to have two DVI at least some do. You would have to look at the back of your computer and see what kind of outputs it has.

It should be fine for general use but that card probably wont be able to handle dual monitor gaming.

I should mention it might be difficult to hook up a modern monitor to that card as many monitors no long have DVI or VGA and the ones that do will probably be

Solution
Jan 11, 2020

I already finished setting up my dual monitor, i actually use 2 old monitors too and used a vga>dvi adapter for the other one. I don't really have much problem about setting it up, i was just curious if my computer can handle it specs-wise. so far so good, Thank you!

TRENDING THREADS