can my my pc work with gtx 660

Solution
If he has a 400W PSU with two 6pin plugs, he has a really good 400W PSU. Assuming he means native plugs and he's not counting adapters. The 660 is a very low end card that uses 100-120W. If he really has a good 400W PSU then he should be fine.

It will be very risky. The minimum PSU requirement is 450W, and that is truly the minimum. 400W will really put your system at risk. Upgrade the power supply too, and then perhaps you can get a GTX 660.

4745454b

Titan
If he has a 400W PSU with two 6pin plugs, he has a really good 400W PSU. Assuming he means native plugs and he's not counting adapters. The 660 is a very low end card that uses 100-120W. If he really has a good 400W PSU then he should be fine.

Solution
Yes, if it is a high end unit, he'll be fine. Still, when 450 W is the minimum, 400W is really pushing it. Any type of overclocking is out the window, most likely. And if it is not a good unit, we all know the risks of a PSU going bad. I feel it is better to be on the safe side and recommend a PSU upgrade rather than hoping his PSU is up to the task and risking the rest of the parts of his PC.

4745454b

Titan
450W is the minimum however not because that's the amound of power he really needs, but because Nvidia is "CYA" and needs to cover the crap PSUs out there. The 660 is a ~120W PSU that needs a single 6pin plug. We aren't talking high end hardware here.

Yeah, so, like I said, if it is a good quality unit, it is fine, otherwise it needs to be upgraded.