Can my pc handle/fit a gtx 1050ti or 1060 graphics card and some more ram?

Jul 8, 2018
I have no clue about the insides of computers so I plan to take it to a nearby pc build shop and have them fit the parts but is it even possible in the first place and can my pc handle it? The reason I'm making these changes is because I want my pc to be able to handle games a bit better and to be able to handle using Adobe After Effects more smoothly and it just feels slow in general.
These are my specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Installed RAM: 12.0 GB DDR3
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: T3710
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (2GB)
Motherboard Model: Acer Aspire TC-710

Will I be able to take this to the shop and have a 1050 ti/1060 and extra ram installed?

Solution
with the ram issue..use crucals free memory advisor to see what the max ram is for your rig.
with adding ram if your going for 16g look at new kit with two 8g sticks. if you want more then go with two 16g sticks. on the gpu it should fit if you get a low profile card. just check the wattage of the pc you have now. make sure the new 1050ti use wattage close to the old card. with small form factors pc they have small and low wattage power supply. if it uses a standard sfx power you should be able to add one of the newer gaming sfx power supply there not cheap but it keep you from buying a new case.
with the ram issue..use crucals free memory advisor to see what the max ram is for your rig.
with adding ram if your going for 16g look at new kit with two 8g sticks. if you want more then go with two 16g sticks. on the gpu it should fit if you get a low profile card. just check the wattage of the pc you have now. make sure the new 1050ti use wattage close to the old card. with small form factors pc they have small and low wattage power supply. if it uses a standard sfx power you should be able to add one of the newer gaming sfx power supply there not cheap but it keep you from buying a new case.

Solution
Jul 8, 2018

ill look into it, thank you! :)