Can my PC Handle streaming pubg at 72060?

Solution
Unfortunately, your pc is not capable of streaming pubg in the way you want.
Your specs are not strong enough to stream pubg in 720p/60 FPS. Ryzen 3 2200G is a great CPU but it won't be able to Stream PUBG at the same time, because ryzen 3 has only 4 cores at a base clock of 3.5GHz. Where streaming requires at Least 4 cores, it depends on the game you are streaming. PUBG is a pretty intensive title itself, you can stream but you will face severe lags in the game along with several drops in FPS.

If you want to stream, you should upgrade to Ryzen 5 1600 at least paired with 16 GB of ram.

Thanks for reading my answer hope it helps

Gaurav_40

Honorable
Mar 13, 2017
Unfortunately, your pc is not capable of streaming pubg in the way you want.
Your specs are not strong enough to stream pubg in 720p/60 FPS. Ryzen 3 2200G is a great CPU but it won't be able to Stream PUBG at the same time, because ryzen 3 has only 4 cores at a base clock of 3.5GHz. Where streaming requires at Least 4 cores, it depends on the game you are streaming. PUBG is a pretty intensive title itself, you can stream but you will face severe lags in the game along with several drops in FPS.

If you want to stream, you should upgrade to Ryzen 5 1600 at least paired with 16 GB of ram.

Thanks for reading my answer hope it helps

Solution

aquivery.rez

Reputable
Nov 26, 2017

Alright i'll keep it in mind thanks!

TRENDING THREADS