Can my PC run Devil May Cry 5? Didn't meet the CPU requirements but the rest are good.

Spectre1301

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
With the release date coming, I'm getting more and more hyped up, however, since I didn't meet the minimum CPU requirements I'm a little worried if my PC will be able to run the game at all or if it will it might be unplayable.
Here are the specs for more info:

DMC 5 miminum requirements: My Specs:
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 NVidia Geforece GTX 970
CPU: Intel Core I7-4770 3.4 GHz Intel Core I5-4440 3.10GHz
RAM: 8 GB 8 GB

Now my friend, who is also an expert on PC, told me that while my PC can run it, it will lag if there are many enemies. Is he right? What exactly will happen to my gameplay? While I also love that sweet 60 FPS I do know my rig is not that updated anymore so I'll be contented if I just get 30 FPS just not too low and I don't mind a little FPS drop here and there as long as it's not too frequent to the point that my game will become like a slide show lol. Also, how big is the discrepancy between DMC 5 minimum CPU requirements compared to mine? Is big or not too much?

Spectre1301

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017

Oh awesome! I didn't know about this article! Thanks for showing me! Also, for the most part I just play on my monitor's native resolution of 1366x768.

Many thanks for the info Lutfij! :)