Solution
You don't see many Lepas floating around, certainly not in recent years. They were mostly quite serviceable-if-unspectacular power supplies, made mostly by CWT and Enermax. It's been ages, but I believe this is on a middle-tier CWT platform from nearly a decade ago that was still group-regulated. While I'd be comfortable with running this PSU in light situations, given its age, I'd be more inclined to replace it if running something like a GTX 580. It's not so dangerous that if it's being used, it has to be shut off this minute and it's fine enough to keep around for troubleshooting purposes.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
You don't see many Lepas floating around, certainly not in recent years. They were mostly quite serviceable-if-unspectacular power supplies, made mostly by CWT and Enermax. It's been ages, but I believe this is on a middle-tier CWT platform from nearly a decade ago that was still group-regulated. While I'd be comfortable with running this PSU in light situations, given its age, I'd be more inclined to replace it if running something like a GTX 580. It's not so dangerous that if it's being used, it has to be shut off this minute and it's fine enough to keep around for troubleshooting purposes.

Solution