[SOLVED] Can my system run Horizon Zero Dawn and Jedi Fallen Order?

JacobiOneKanobi

Reputable
Mar 20, 2019
So for Christmas, I got Zero Dawn and Fallen Order but knowing they are graphical intense games I want to know if I can even run them. I am currently running rtx 2060, I7-10700k, 32gb ram. But the issue is because I'm dumb and saw a great deal, I bought and currently have a 3440x1440p monitor. And have noticed that games can't be run too well with an rtx 2060. What are my odds?

Solution
So for Christmas, I got Zero Dawn and Fallen Order but knowing they are graphical intense games I want to know if I can even run them. I am currently running rtx 2060, I7-10700k, 32gb ram. But the issue is because I'm dumb and saw a great deal, I bought and currently have a 3440x1440p monitor. And have noticed that games can't be run too well with an rtx 2060. What are my odds?

Mid 40s medium settings at best at that resolution, playable at least.

So yes you can play them, at least you can tinker with graphics settings on a pc game.

Mid 40s medium settings at best at that resolution, playable at least.

So yes you can play them, at least you can tinker with graphics settings on a pc game.

Solution