Can Newegg deliver earlier?

zenniscalling

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
I ordered an RX 560 and a new PSU, 4-7 day shipping. I really want to get the parts before I have to go back to school. Is there a possibility it can be shipped before Tuesday? New OW comp season starts and my 7850 is broken. Thanks

Solution

So do I. Like I said for me it usually takes two days. However I have had it take longer. Just keep looking up the tracking number they should tell you estimated time or a arrival at some point after they receive the package from newegg.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on where you live and where it ships from, weather, when newegg sent it out, how fedex or whoever is feeling that day, etc. There is a newegg warehouse in New Jersey not for from me, so the "super eggsaver" shipping usually only takes about two days for me. However if you want any assurances on delivery time you should've paid for faster shipping.

manddy123

Admirable

You'll get what you paid for...

If it was just as you confirmed the payment perhaps there was a possibility for them to chance the delivery speed if you paid the extra, but now? I doubt it...

If you wanted it to be extra fast you should've paid for it, don't you think?
Nevertheless, check the tracking numbers, that way you can see where your package is atm.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

So do I. Like I said for me it usually takes two days. However I have had it take longer. Just keep looking up the tracking number they should tell you estimated time or a arrival at some point after they receive the package from newegg.

Solution

mcconkeymike

Distinguished
Zennis, why are you asking a random forum about stuff specific to a vendor and shipping companies? You should really be trying to contact Newegg, whatever shipper is responsible for sending your package, or next time just pay for the quick shipping. Even though there were a couple actual decent answers, you gotta think man. If you order some random non-PC part off of Amazon, are you going to bother a Reddit forum asking this kind of thing? You'd probably get roasted for such a dumb question. We all know how it is to be excited about new stuff you ordered, but if you aren't willing to pay for instant gratification (at an actual store) or quick/expensive shipping, you gotta be patient.

zenniscalling

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
I just wanted some answer from people that have ordered stuff from Newegg since they have a lot of PC parts n' stuff and this forum is a lot about that. Don't understand why you replied with that. Good day man!

mcconkeymike

Distinguished

He obviously doesn't know how online ordering works. So much SMDH involved in this posting.