Can no longer print from IE or OE

Suddenly I can no longer print from either Internet Explorer or
Outlook Express. Hdwr. and sftwr. are: Compaq Pesario 2100, AMD, Win
XP SP2. I can print fine from all other applications including
Outlook. I get abolulutely nothing when I attempt to print from file >
print, menu bar icon, or <ctrl> P. No print properties window, no
error message, nothing goes to the spooler. HELP! please.

I've just discovered another problem with this computer - System
information and system restore don't work either. Do I have a virus? I
ran AVG virus and MS AntiSpyware with no exceptions.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:21:55 -0400, Leonard Jacobs
<lijacobs@optonline.net> wrote:

>Suddenly I can no longer print from either Internet Explorer or
>Outlook Express. Hdwr. and sftwr. are: Compaq Pesario 2100, AMD, Win
>XP SP2. I can print fine from all other applications including
>Outlook. I get abolulutely nothing when I attempt to print from file >
>print, menu bar icon, or <ctrl> P. No print properties window, no
>error message, nothing goes to the spooler. HELP! please.

TRENDING THREADS